Have you ever listened to an audiobook? Whether you’re a seasoned listener or haven’t yet dipped your toe into the world of audiobooks, this is for you.
We’re offering free audiobook downloads as part of World Book Night 2023. We have four titles on offer, and you can choose one that you’d like to listen to.
Share this opportunity with friends, family and colleagues.
Before applying, please read the following information carefully:
Anyone can register to receive a free download. Just sign up below with your email address and select the book you’d like to receive. The offer will be open until 30 June, however a limited number of downloads of each book are available. Codes will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Once you register, an email will be sent to you with a download code.
One application per person will be accepted. The codes are valid in the UK only.
Four audiobooks are available:
- Maybe I Don’t Belong Here by David Harewood, narrated by David Harewood
- One Body: A Retrospective by Catherine Simpson, narrated by Catherine Simpson
- The Natural Health Service by Isabel Hardman, narrated by Isabel Hardman
- The Woman in the White Kimono by Ana Johns, narrated by Laurence Bouvard
- When you click ‘Subscribe’, you will receive a subscription confirmation email. Confirm your details, and you will soon after receive an email with your download code. Make sure to check your junk if the emails do not appear in your inbox.
- All four titles are available to be downloaded through Google Play. You will need to be registered to Google Play (this can use an existing Google account), however this does not require any financial details.
- You will be able to listen to your audiobook through your browser or the relevant app, which is free to download to your iOS or Android device. Download instructions will be emailed with your code.
- Download codes will be valid from 7 March to 30 June 2023.
Why are you interested in an audiobook?
We’d also like to know a bit more about the people interested in the World Book Night audiobook. These questions are all optional and will not be used to choose recipients, but will help us to understand the value of audiobooks and to expand our offer in the future.
The information you provide is anonymous and all individual responses will be kept confidential.
To answer the questions, you will need to scroll down inside the white box below, or can open the questions by clicking here.