Sign up to our mailing list for the chance to win an official World Book Night tote bag crammed full of World Book Night archive goodies!
Competition closes on Friday 3rd July, 2015 at 23:59:59. For full terms and conditions, see below.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to everyone, aged 18 or over, except for those working in association with World Book Night, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. To enter you must sign up to the World Book Night mailing list at this link: http://eepurl.com/Jh2nr. Users already signed up are not eligible to enter the competition.
4. Any entries by a person found to be using accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible. World Book Night does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
5. World Book Night complies with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes unless you have given us permission to do so.
6. The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first newly signed-up user drawn at random within two working days of the Closing Date. The winner will be notified by email no later than one week after the Closing Date. Promoter’s decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. There shall be one (1) winner of the prize.
7. The Prize shall consist of one World Book Night bag containing World Book Night books from our archive
8. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
9. If the Prize is not claimed within 48 hours of the winner being notified, World Book Night reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
10. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. World Book Night reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
11. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as World Book Night may require.
12. World Book Night reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
18. Promoter: World Book Night, The Reading Agency, Free Word Centre, 60 Farringdon Road
London, EC1R 3GA