World Book Night 2018 will take place on 23 April, and you can get involved! Once again we’ll be working closely with organisations up and down the country to distribute our brilliant books to new readers. If you work for a library, prison, college, care home, youth centre or other organisation who can reach people who don’t regularly read, we’d encourage you to apply.
We want to give books to targeted audiences, aligned with The Reading Agency’s range of work with adults and young people.
These are the groups we would like to reach:
- Isolated and vulnerable older people;
- Less confident adult readers or those who don’t read for pleasure
- People of all ages in prisons;
- People with mental health issues;
- Parents and vulnerable pregnant women;
- Young people who don’t read for pleasure;
To help spread the joy of reading on World Book Night you can: